We’ve been busy traveling and speaking at guilds and generally working on our next two patterns, so until we release our next episode on August 26 (and then again two weeks after that!), here’s some things to keep you busy:
- Jaye very kindly hosted an interview with the two of us on her blog the day of the launch.
- Jaye also sent a roving reporter to our pattern launch party on July 16. Read HollyAnne’s take on the party on Jaye’s blog.
- A nice little piece on pattern design in general from Jaye.
- HollyAnne also asked if we’d be game for an interview, so read that over on her new blog String & Story.
- And finally, the King Hands in action during the cake cutting. Special thanks to HollyAnne for the photo! And yes, we felt totally ridiculous cutting it like a wedding cake, and no, we did not feed it to each other afterwards.