In episode 209 of The Stitch TV Show, Pam and Lynn talk about the new Pantone color of the year, “Greenery“, Pam’s design process for The Nope! Quilt hanging behind us (part of the fat quarter challenge we did this year), and what you need to know about sewing machine needles.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The quilt hanging behind us is The Nope! Quilt, a fat-quarter friendly quilt! The pattern is available in our shop as a digital download.
- Our new mugs came from Lasting Impressions! Get your own mugs, tumblers, and other items custom laser engraved. Learn more on their website.
- Brad Meltzer’s Decoded series on conspiracy theories
- Here are the fabrics we both started with for our fat quarter challenge
- Here is the reveal video we recorded at our guild meeting of seeing each other’s quilts for the first time
- The Exploding Kittens card game is popular at Pam’s house
- Here’s a short video on how Pam chain pieced the various borders for The Nope! Quilt.
- Learn more about needles
- Thanks to our partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions! We could not do it without you.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is January 13, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media with #TheStitchTVShow!