As I like to say when something unexpected happens, “we’re on a journey of discovery”. I had no idea that of all the videos we’ve posted, our most popular one is the tour of my sewing room! Since then, I’ve done a brief update on how I hacked / modified / enhanced an IKEA MOPPE drawer unit with some cute drawer pulls, and how I made it easier to access my scrap storage. Check it out!
- 516: Landscape Quilts and Non-Traditional Fabrics in Quilting
- Virtual Stitch-In (Sewcially Distant Edition)
- 515: Made Fabric and Accessories for Your Quilt
- Learn about Digital Fabric Printing with Ken Gamache, President of QT Fabrics
- 514: More “Best of” Quilt Blocks and Sewing Room Organization Tips