Join us for a new quilting book club! We’re going to be discussing paper piecing books and talking about some of our favorite (and most used) tips for that most precise of techniques that Pam calls “the Ginger Rogers of quilting”. Watch the live stream to learn why! As always, you can come chat with us live on YouTube.
Check out some of the books we discuss (links courtesy of Amazon Affiliates)!
- Paper Piece the Quick-Strip Way by Peggy Martin: https://amzn.to/2LgNprt
- Expert’s Guide to Foundation Piecing: https://amzn.to/2FvkGeV
- 50 Fabulous Paper Pieced Stars by Carol Doak: https://amzn.to/2NbJT4b
- Flip-Flop Paper Piecing by Mary Kay Mouton: https://amzn.to/2X0uqnt
- Foundation Pieced Quilts from Quiltmaker Magazine: https://amzn.to/2FsjCIQ
- Easy Machine Paper Piecing by Carol Doak: https://amzn.to/2N8d5Jt
- Paper Piecing Perfect Points by Debby Kratovil: https://amzn.to/2X1rYwE