Join us for a lively quilting book club on things that aren’t right: right angles, that is! We’re discussing quilts that use diamond and triangle shapes heavily in their patterns. Chat with us live from 7-8pm US Eastern on Friday May 24, or watch the replay here.
Some of the books we’re discussing include:
- Diamond Chain Quilts by Barbara H. Cline: https://amzn.to/2VVR18X
- One Block Wonder Cubed: https://amzn.to/2K32FaI
- Cathedral Window Quilts: https://amzn.to/2YLyo4w
- Better by the Dozen: https://amzn.to/2EvHACv
- Nickel Quilts: Great Designs from 5 Inch Squares: https://amzn.to/2M7V0uC
- Quilting Designs from the Past: https://amzn.to/2YOVIy7