How to Bind a Quilt by Machine

At last! I’ve filmed a more extensive tutorial on how I bind quilts by machine, from attaching the binding to mitering, and then finishing the binding for that perfect crisp edge. Lots of tips, techniques, and suggestions packed into this video on binding a quilt by machine.

I would estimate that at least 90% of my quilts are finished and bound by machine, with the remaining 10% finished by hand in the traditional method, and usually that’s because it’s hanging in a quilt show.  The machine binding method is my go-to for any quilt that’s getting washed regularly, which is pretty much most of my quilts.

If you’ve got an additional tip or suggestion about machine binding not covered here, leave it in the comments!

Author: Pam

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.