Pam and Lynn chat about different types of fabric rugs (including jelly roll rugs, floor canvases, and more), and share some tips for tracking quilting progress with bullet journals for quilters!
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s jelly roll rug. Get your own copy of the Jelly Roll Rug pattern from the original creator Roma Lambson. Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Check out our new curated thread kits!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partner Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!