We record a quick mini episode about the announcement this week of the shutdown of Free Spirit and Westminster Fabrics by their parent company Coats & Clark.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The original Craft Industry Alliance article that broke the news
- Kim Niedzwiecki’s blog about the the value of social media for fabric manufacturer’s
- Tula Pink’s Facebook video to fans
- The Sit n Sew Radio podcast episode with interviews with Ken Gamache, President of QT Fabrics (and friend of our show!) and Ted Hoffman, President of Clothworks.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday March 16 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!