Join us for a conversation on balancing personal quilt projects with other demands on your crafting time, and some highlights on English Paper Piecing.
The quilt hanging behind us is the Into the Groove quilt! Check out the digital quilt pattern for yourself.
Tips and links for this episode:
- Enter the giveaway for the Famore Cutlery Applique “IT” Kit!
- Learn more about English Paper Piecing:
- Mickey Depre has a lot of resources and tutorials, including her book on Pieced Hexies
- PaperPieces.com supplies pre-cut paper for EPP projects
- Pam likes this glue basting pen from Fons & Porter
- Thread Heaven or other thread conditioners may be helpful
- Pam uses the Sew Together bag to hold her EPP projects
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Thanks also to our sponsor Famore Cutlery; learn how to stay sharp with their line of scissors and cutting implements.
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday January 12 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!